Thursday 8 September 2016

1) Why did you choose GCSE Media Studies?
I chose GCSE media studies because i helped others in the past with their media assessments and it really intrigued me. Also i am a creative person and could come up with brilliant ideas for the coursework.

2) Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?
I am looking forward to make my own music video because i can bring out my creative ideas.

3) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
I am hoping to learn how to use Photoshop properly and how to edit videos.
4) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
I am hoping for at least a high B.

5) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
The last tv program i watched was the big bang theory.
 
6) Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience
i think it appealed to the audience because some people have the same type of life style so they could relate.


7) What technology have you used to access the media
 in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)
i used my phone

8) What device do you use most to access the media?
my phone
9) Watch the first few minutes of this episode of the game show Pointless:
the host is jolly to the audience and the contestants.it is different to any other game show  and  all the contestants are excited to play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment